Saturday, May 25, 2013

Oh, look, a blog

I know, I know.  There's such a shortage of blogs, especially from snarky, glasses-wearing cat owners who are trying to be Real Writers.

But here I am!  In this space, I hope to write seriously about the none-essential, and vice versa.   I like to argue out loud with television, overanalyze children's books, reminisce about books I read no one ever seems to have heard of, and mention regularly that Slings and Arrows is the greatest thing since sliced bread.  Possibly greater, since I can actually slice my own bread.  I am dangerously amused by meta-jokes, am rapidly running out of bookshelf space, and will keep watching tv shows long after they've jumped not only the shark but the entire sea park. 

I also occasionally write snarky, lolcat-filled commentaries about Ann M. Martin and the Baby-Sitters Club series.  Because I can, and I didn't read all those Chapter 2s for nothing.  (If that didn't make sense to you, neither will the jokes.)  Those can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment